Thursday, December 2, 2010

Welcome

Hello everyone thanx for stopping by. I am new to this blogging thing so hold on it may be a bumpy ride..  I wanna tow ya all along on my journey it to the world of photography. Mainly macro and landscapes. Just got a small point and shoot right now. But like the saying goes the best camera is the one you have..but i hope to have anew DSLR  in the next couple months. So for now tag along never know it could be fun and educational too...if you are a nooby like me don't feel bad if ya ask questions ill help if i can if not ill look for an answer for you...  if your a pro help out and answer if ya can...so here we go ..The big question one always ask themselves when buying there first DSLR .... Canon VS Nikon.. well I'm still in the air on this one what do you think? I'm leaning towards Nikon but Canon is a awesome camera a bit more Mega pixels. BUT Nikon i like the feel a bit better i think. I'm looking at the Nikon d5000 and the Canon T1i...any suggestions and reasons why would be appreciated....Thanks.....HOBO


P.S.... the photo is on the snake river in oregon when i was cat fishin thaken with a fujifilm 2.1 Mp 2800zoom

No comments:

Post a Comment